Fire Doors System
The three-chamber AS 75EI system is intended for the production of thermally insulated doors with EI30 and EI60 fire resistance class for internal and external applications. Modern fireproof inserts provide fire resistance an simultanously their design guarantees a simple and clean prefabrication.
BENEFITS OF AS 75EI SYSTEM
- Fully compatible with product range, function and visuals of AS75 system.
- Single-side glazing as in typical door.
- Saint-Gobein – Vetrotech multivariate glazing.
- Door fittings of well-known brands: Wala, Master, Dr Hahn, Wilka, MC Aluhard, Fuhr, Eco Schulte, Geze.
- Fast and efficient manufacturer certification.
- Adjustable system angles for glass fixing make it easier to assemble various glazing units.
Selected features and parameters of the system AS 75EI
- Door profile depth 75 mm
- Door glazing range to 56 mm
- Available hinge types Surface hinges
- Smoke-proof doors Sa, Sm class
- Max sash height 2300 mm
- Glazing thickness in construction - the range of possible combinations34-56 mm
- Glazing thickness in construction - the range of singlelayer glazing EI 30 15 i 16 mm
- Glazing thickness in construction - the range of singlelayer glazing EI 6027 mm