System Gemini SI STANDARD
HS lift and slide door system
This System is a new design of lift-slide doors, based on structural solutions developed by “Sigenia” Company. The systems is characterized by the absence of typical inactive leaf. Instead, the role of fixed part is taken by window glazing done in frame and threshold. This way, we achieve the effect of glass panel, unrestricted by profiles and additional light into the interior. Similarly to Gemini SI Standard, active leaf is glazed from the outside according to our latest solutions.
Just like other GEMINI systems, the SI Slim is offered in pre-made frames with either welded or mechanically connected corners.
DESIGN ADAPTED FOR USE WITH GEMINI WINDOW AND DOOR SYSTEMS:
- QUADRAT FB
System certified by IFT Rosenheim
- Sliding doors in the Gemini SI Standard system can be made according to the schemes: A, C, G2, G3 and K
- A modern glazing system from the outside is used (optionally available with
a conventional glazing system from the inside)
- Can be used for 68-78-88-92 mm wood thickness
- Recommended height for wooden sash is 100 mm. Optionally, it can be used with sash which height is 118, 132 or 150 mm
- The system uses the newest cover profiles of the Gemini system: A 7097,
A 7107, A 7117, A 7127
Product card Gemini SI STANDARD pobierz